Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Turtle Art

 For the past 2 weeks Nga Rau Rangatira have been doing art around the culture we studied and I drew a turtle. I found this easy because I had the turtle drawn for me by my teacher. The only thing I had to do was draw the designs which was hard for me because I am bad at drawing. I like the end result though.  

I wrote a poem about it and here is a picture of my turtle

My thick turtle is cooling off in the sea. Glistening and shining brightly. The blue represents Tangaroa, the fish and sea creatures. My sparkly green turtle heads to his family. He looks so peaceful and merry.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora kahukura it's Ngarui here. I love the rich vocab in your poem but next time i would like to see what type or poem you have done i also love your turtle it's a bright green turtle in the dark blue sea what a great art pice other than that what a lovely blog post. and if you like you go to my blog and comment at http://kpsngaruiw.blogspot.com/ see you later:)

    ReplyDelete