Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

My Goal

This week Nga Rau Rangatira have been doing art work based on our goal for next year. I found this pretty hard to start off with but once I found my goal it was easier and the more I drew the more I did. I really enjoyed it and I would definitely do this again. But anyway here is my goal and a picture of my art. In English and in Maori.

My goal for this coming year is to extend my vocabulary in every subject, I chose this as my goal because I need to make sure that when I go to college I am at my expected level.

Ko tōku whainga ko te whakawhanui i taku puna kupu i roto i nga kaupapa katoaI tīpako au i tēnei whainga nātemea e whakarite ana au e ahau ano kia whai i nga matauranga mo toku reanga.  Kia rite au mo te kareti hoki.






No comments:

Post a Comment