Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Tuhituhi Mahorahora

Tuhituhi Mahorahora-Free Writing-

As I wake up, the sun is shining and smile appears on my face.
 I am as ready as can be for my hockey game. 
I have fluffy pancakes and freshly squeezed 
orange juice for breakfast, I have to be fulled so I can 
have lots of energy for my game. I arrive at the soccer 
field and boy it is chilly, the field is icy cold, there are no 
leaves on the trees, the sky is beautiful, the clouds look
like cotton candy and the sun is glamorous. 

I kick the ball around for about 5 minutes and warm up, 
I am no longer chilly. Now the game has started and I am 
ready to go, running after the ball for what feels like forever, I finally catch up and score a goal for my team, Yayyyyy! 
A few goals later we won!!! Probably because of me, but I 
have to stay humble, so I shake their hand for participation
 and I head home for a well deserved nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment